Hightown are one of the leading planned maintenance experts in Liverpool. We work with businesses of all sizes to ensure that their buildings and systems stay up and running. Our clients include large organisations such as universities where scheduled maintenance has, over the years, made a huge difference to overall operational costs. We can work with existing maintenance teams with a tailored service or provide a full maintenance service for a whole range of businesses and property types.
The Benefits of Planned Maintenance
- Planned maintenance regimes are designed to ensure that your building stock and infrastructure continues to comply with statutory requirements and works sustainably and optimally over time.
- Purely having reactive maintenance for when something catastrophic happens could cost you more in the short and long term.
- Planned maintenance can identify potential problems early and put them right at a much lower cost.
- It can also help optimise your systems and ensure that you are always working in a sustainable manner.
- Large organisations generally have their own maintenance staff on site but carrying out regular planned activities can often put them under pressure.
- Bringing in a team of third party experts such as Hightown on a regular basis can make all the difference as well as giving access to a wider range of expertise.
Why Choose Hightown Group For Planned Maintenance?
Hightown has over 40 years’ experience delivering new builds, refurbishments and planned maintenance services across the UK. We work closely with all our clients to understand their needs and operate an open and transparent service. That means liaising with all relevant stakeholders to ensure we are deliver the planned maintenance that is needed. Of course, this will vary according to the size and complexity of your business as well as the infrastructure involved, but the end point is the same – to ensure you are able to operate at maximum efficiency.
We’re a company that strives hard to put the right project management and quality controls in place so that we continuously deliver a high level of service to our clients. That includes putting in place the right teams for any project we are undertaking, including for our planned maintenance services. Added to this is our focus on sustainability. We’re a company that believes in reducing that all-important carbon footprint and helping our clients to operate in eco-friendlier ways. That not only means incorporating best practice but also choosing the right suppliers who share our green ethos.
Preventative maintenance can cover a whole range of processes, particularly for large organisations with a good deal of building stock. We are a company that believes in maintaining high levels of health and safety when undertaking any project. That includes making sure that all our contractors are properly trained and up to date with the latest legislation but also ensuring that businesses can continue to operate safely and securely while we are carrying out preventative and planned maintenance.
We’ve worked with many large organisations, including Liverpool John Moore’s University, to deliver comprehensive planned maintenance services. These relationships have not only helped reduce costs but to prevent catastrophic failures in infrastructure that can have a huge impact on operational performance.
Contact us today to find out how our planned maintenance experts in Liverpool can help your business.